Solo Ride Biking at Prince Faisal Bin Bandar Bin Abdulaziz Road Riyadh a.k.a Paliparan (Airport)

Biking is really cool and I am truly into it, last weekends after 2 weeks of without biking ride due to my work conflict and my co-bikers are also not available I fully decided to take my first solo ride at Prince Faisal Bin Bandar Bin Abdulaziz Road Riyadh a.k.a  Paliparan (Airport).



Paliparan (Airport) biking trail is perfect for beginner biker like me that seeking to build their stamina before taking on the off-road trail.  From 30.85km ride (back and forth) in a duration time of 1 hour 52 minutes and 52 seconds, my legs have been tested but it is worthy because I burned 1185 calories or equivalent of 3 slices of large pizza. Sounds cool for me because I got the first achievement in biking and I want to do it again next time by achieving a more better result.


I hope in this video timelapse that I am sharing, you can have the plan to go outside and start biking too. But keep in mind that you should have maintenance kit in your backpack and extra food like a biscuit in a case of any unexpected situation while doing solo ride biking.

So here the video and location map:



Location Map of Prince Faisal Bin Bandar Bin Abdulaziz Road Riyadh a.k.a  Paliparan (Airport):

Comments