Wadi Hanifa - Diriyah Trail (Best Biking Trail for Beginners in Riyadh)

Wadi Hanifa - Diriyah Trail is a perfect place to develop your biking skill as a beginners because of fewer cars are passing during early weekend and it has a distance up to 40km long depends on your choice to ride and the best thing in this trail are the beautiful structured of ancestral house that made important historical  sites of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.



As my experience, it is a really perfect trail to recommend for those whose seeking biking trail here in Riyadh, KSA. and the good timing to take a ride is during early weekends and sometimes at night time.

So here are my video memories during my ride and I hope you like it.
As a support, please do subscribe and visit my youtube channel at www.youtube.com/arjaeuse



Location Map:


















Comments