Colorado Heights MTB Downhill Trail, Riyadh

Downhill mountain biking in Colorado heights will make you insane if you are not a downhiller rider. This MTB trail in Dirab, Riyadh can be considered a perfect place to practice and enhance your biking skills in downhill mountain bike though always keep in your mind when you are riding do not forget to wear a helmet and other protective gears as precautionary measures while riding.

As my experience, I really feel great for the first time that I attempted a downhill ride and even my mountain bike is only suited for cross country trail I still manage to overcome the risk of falling on the cliff as you can watch the video below. Overall mountain biking is really perfect for me as exercise and enjoying beautiful views of nature.

So I hope you enjoy watching and seeing photos below.















Location Map:


Comments